GOLDMINE MAGAZINE: KANSAS 50th ANNIVERSARY COVER EDITION – APR/MAY 2023
COVER FEATURE —
THE VETERAN AMERICAN CLASSIC ROCK BAND KANSAS celebrate golden anniversary with career-retrospective set, Another Fork In The Road. Drummer Phil Ehart tells Goldmine all things past. present and future about the band, and a vintage Kansas color photo spread (of the band walking down a country road!) by legendary photographer Neal Preston is the cherry on top for this cover feature package.
Note: This is the regular edition of the Apr-May 2023 issue with Kansas on the cover. The Collector's Edition of this Kansas issue has an alternate cover of the band (another Neal Preston vintage shot), a slick slipcase and an 8x10 of the album art to Another Fork In The Road, hand-signed by all the current band members. Go to Collector's Issues in the Goldmine store for more info.
OTHER COVER FEATURES:
GUITARIST MICK BOX REFLECTS ON URIAH HEEP, new studio album Chaos & Colour, and the band’s 50-year legacy going forward.
THE MONKEES' MICKY DOLENZ rediscovers the classic Headquarters album and takes the music of The Monkees on the road again. Interviews with Dolenz and the album’s producer Chip Douglas lead off this great feature package.
Also in this issue:
• Two new compilations bring Little River Band back to the mainstream. Interview with guitarist Beeb Birtles looks at both releases
• An in-depth look at Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy almost 50 years later
• The Rolling Stones were at a transition period while releasing the Between the Buttons album in 1967. Goldmine takes a deep dive into the U.S. and U.K. editions of this album and the compilations that followed its release
• Catching up with Marshall Crenshaw and his self-titled album for its 40th anniversary
• Baseball is back! And it’s time to talk to Terry Cashman, songwriter of the hit “Talkin’ Baseball,” and how his life was always a mix of sports and music
• Plus, Record Store Recon, Spin Cycle, Reviews, Indie Spotlight and more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.