GOLDMINE MAGAZINE: ERNIE CEFALU COVER EDITION – FEB/MAR 2023 ALT COVER w/ HAND-NUMBERED SLIPCASE & HAND-SIGNED/NUMBERED ERNIE CEFALU ART PRINT
COVER FEATURE —
ROCK MUSIC DESIGNER ERNIE CEFALU: "SERVING GREAT ROCK AND ROLL ART"
What would the history of rock and roll be without the artwork produced by Ernie Cefalu? For starters, this was a rock and roll designer who produced iconic album covers for Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, Black Sabbath and many more! He was also the man behind creating one of the two Rolling Stones tongue logos. Goldmine celebrate's Cefalu’s art with an interview with Cefalu, Alice Cooper Band, Cheech & Chong and others, and career rundown of his rock and roll artwork.
We have this Collector’s Edition of the issue that comes with professional quality 8”x10” art prints hand-picked by Cefalu himself and hand-signed!
All together in this edition is an alternate collage cover designed by Cefalu, a glossy Licorice Pizza slipcover, and your choice of a collectible art print.
Each print limited to 20 copies.
PICK ONE ART PRINT (below) TO GO WITH YOUR EDITION:
• AEROSMITH TOYS IN THE ATTIC ART PRINT
The artwork from the cover of Aerosmith's 1975 studio album
• AEROSMITH ROCKS ART PRINT
The album cover artwork for the 1976 studio album
• ALICE COOPER SCHOOL'S OUT ART PRINT
The album cover artwork for the 1972 studio album
• ALICE COOPER GREATEST HITS ART PRINT
The album cover artwork for the 1974 album release
• ALICE COOPER WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE ART PRINT
The artwork from the cover of Alice Cooper's 1975 solo album
• BEE GEES MAIN COURSE ART PRINT
The artwork from the cover of the Bee Gee's 1975 studio album
• BLACK SABBATH SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH ART PRINT 1
The artwork from the front cover of Black Sabbath's 1973 studio album
• BLACK SABBATH SABBATH BLOODY SABBATH ART PRINT 2
The artwork from the back cover of Black Sabbath's 1973 studio album
• CHEECH & CHONG BIG BAMBU ART PRINT
The artwork of the cover of the comedy duo's classic 1972 album
• THE DOORS FULL CIRCLE ART PRINT
The artwork from the cover of The Doors' 1972 studio album
• IRON BUTTERFLY SCORCHING BEAUTY ART PRINT
The artwork from the cover of Iron Butterfly's 1975 studio album
• JESUS CHRIST SUPERSTAR ANGELS ART PRINT
The album cover artwork for the 1970 studio album release
• LOU REED BERLIN ART PRINT
The album cover artwork for the 1973 album release
• LICORICE PIZZA ART PRINT
The artwork created for a 1970s West Coast record store chain, which inspired the 2021 film of the same name
• ROLLING STONES TONGUE ART PRINT
The artwork for one of two Rolling Stones tongues; created as an alternate to John Pasche's well-known version. It was Ernie Cefalu’s creativity behind this alternate tongue art — and in the Feb-March 2023 issue of Goldmine, Cefalu tells the story of its creation as part of a huge editorial feature.
Now each piece of art is available in a 8 x 10” professional hand-signed/numbered print to coincide with Goldmine’s Feb-March 2023 editorial feature on Ernie Cefalu’s art design career!
NOTE: The art print you select is the one you will receive. The bundle is strictly limited, so order yours today!
Other features in the Feb/Mar 2023 issue include:
• MARKY RAMONE DISCUSSES LIFE BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE RAMONES
• 50 YEARS OF DAVID BOWIE’S PIN-UPS
• THE BEACH BOYS IN THE EARLY 1970s
• 10 rare surf rock mini-slabs
• The Animals' drummer, co-founder John Steel
• 10 Albums That Changed My Life: Paul Weller and Leah Weller
• Where Are They Now: Sons of Adam
• Now We're 64: Beatles columnist John "Jay Jay" French says goodbye
• Ronnie Hawkins archived interview
• Reviews, Indie Spotlight, In Memoriam, Record Store Recon and more!
Collector's Edition bundles are specialized limited editions. Order yours and we’ll throw in one-year of digital access to Goldmine Magazine (starting with the next issue).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.