GOLDMINE MAGAZINE: BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN/FRANK STEFANKO COVER EDITION – WINTER 2023
Photographer Frank Stefanko has had a wonderful creative connection with Bruce Springsteen from the very beginning, capturing striking images of The Boss for album covers and pretty much documenting an entire music career. Goldmine discusses the connection in a detailed conversation with Stefanko in the Winter 2023 issue, with important photos displayed in the cover feature as well.
Also in this issue:
• The Beatles release their last song with the “Now And Then” single. This cover feature includes an interview with producer Giles Martin, a look at the reissue of the “Red” and “Blue” compilations and a rundown of the "demixing" technology used on the new releases.
• How Beatles assistant Mal Evans’ loyalty to the band remained unbroken — an interview with author Kenneth Womack about his new book, Living The Beatles Legend
• Night Ranger’s melodic rock got orchestrated on the band's 40th anniversary and the fans loved it. "When we started this band, I couldn’t imagine myself 40 years later playing these songs, period. But here we are, playing for crowds that keep getting bigger," says frontman Jack Blades.
• Bernie Taupin shares songwriting memories and photos during a discussion about his new memoir, Scattershot.
• The secret to Foghat’s durable blues-tinged rock revealed by longtime drummer Roger Earl — and how it’s built to last.
• Where Are They Now: Bill Mumy
• 10 Albums That Changed My Life: Chris Difford of Squeeze
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.