EXPECTED TO SHIP MARCH 2023
GOLDMINE MAGAZINE: URIAH HEEP COVER EDITION – APR/MAY 2023
COVER FEATURE —
GUITARIST MICK BOX REFLECTS ON URIAH HEEP — new studio album Chaos & Colour, going on tour and the band’s 50-year legacy.
Note: This is the regular edition of the Apr-May 2023 issue with Uriah Heep on the cover. The limited-edition Collector's Edition bundle for Uriah Heep has an alternate cover (the striking image from the front of the band's 2008 comeback album Wake the Sleeper, art by artist IOANNIS) on the Apr-May 2023 issue of Goldmine, a numbered slipcase (to have the magazine issue placed nicely on a bookshelf) and also a numbered 8x10" print of the album art to Wake the Sleeper, hand-signed by guitarist Mick Box and album artist IOANNIS. Go to Collector's Issues in the Goldmine store for more info.
OTHER COVER FEATURES:
THE VETERAN AMERICAN CLASSIC ROCK BAND KANSAS celebrate golden anniversary with a career-retrospective set, Another Fork In The Road. Drummer Phil Ehart tells Goldmine all things past. present and future about the band, and a vintage Kansas color photo spread (of the band walking down a country road!) by legendary photographer Neal Preston is the cherry on top for this cover feature package.
THE MONKEES' MICKY DOLENZ rediscovers the classic Headquarters album and takes the music of The Monkees on the road again. Interviews with Dolenz and the album’s producer Chip Douglas lead off this great feature package.
Also in this issue:
• Two new compilations bring Little River Band back to the mainstream. Interview with guitarist Beeb Birtles looks at both releases
• An in-depth look at Led Zeppelin's Houses of the Holy almost 50 years later
• The Rolling Stones were at a transition period while releasing the Between the Buttons album in 1967. Goldmine takes a deep dive into the U.S. and U.K. editions of this album and the compilations that followed its release
• Catching up with Marshall Crenshaw and his self-titled album for its 40th anniversary
• Baseball is back! And it’s time to talk to Terry Cashman, songwriter of the hit “Talkin’ Baseball,” and how his life was always a mix of sports and music
• Plus, Record Store Recon, Spin Cycle, Reviews, Indie Spotlight and more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.