EXPECTED TO SHIP NOVEMBER 2022
GOLDMINE MAGAZINE: THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND COVER EDITION – DEC/JAN 2023
THE ALLMAN BROTHERS BAND are truly dedicated to their fan base. John Lynskey, historian, archivist and curator of the Allman Brothers Band Museum (aka the Big House) based in Macon, Georgia, covers everything about the latest historical ABB concert releases, Syria Mosque and Live From A&R Studios, and promises fans there will be a lot more from the archives in the coming years. Goldmine also bookends this cover feature with a live vinyl discography, a Q&A with Devon Allman about the upcoming Allman Family Revival and a full interview with the powerhouse outfit Tedeschi Trucks Band.
And to top it off, Goldmine has Allman Brothers Band fine art from famed rock and roll artist Ioannis throughout — in fact, the cover of this issue is the iconic mushroom album art from the classic 1994 ABB LP Where It All Begins.
An absolute must-have issue for Allman Brothers Band fans!
Other features in the issue:
• Beatles Back with Revolver: Remixed and Reloaded. Interviews with Giles Martin, Klaus Voormann and others about what many believe is The Beatles best album, and the perfection of its 2022 reissue
• Grateful Dead, Live in Madison Square Garden, and the band's greatest recorded shows
• Creedence Clearwater Revival: The surviving CCR members are interviewed about the band's onstage excellence
• Pink Floyd's Animals brilliance gets explained by drummer Nick Mason
• The Smithereens 'lost music' to released anew
• Elton John at 75 book excerpt
• Record Store Recon: Culture Clash of Toledo, OH
• Rock Hall video era inductees get the flip-side treatment
• Friday Music's 20-year dedication to vinyl records
• 10 albums That Changed My Life: Jack Casady
• Reviews, Indie Spotlight and more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.