GOLDMINE MAGAZINE: JETHRO TULL COVER EDITION – SUMMER 2023
A little more than a year after the release of JETHRO TULL’s The Zealot Gene comes another Tull album, RökFlöte. Goldmine spoke with frontman Ian Anderson about how touring is still challenging for the band (but more approachable), as well as the themes that inspired the writing of RökFlöte, the album’s recording process, and his answer to the question: Is putting out new music still worthwhile?
Also in this issue:
• The Kinks’ celebration of their songs strives with latest collection, The Journey
• New doc views Elvis’ Comeback Special via Steve Binder’s lens
• The Damned put out a damned good record called Darkadelic
• The Four Seasons drop the Ultimate Collection box set
• Going behind the iron curtain with Blood, Sweat & Tears
• Billy Squier still cares about the state of rock and roll
• Peter Case picks 10 albums that changed his life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.