GOLDMINE MAGAZINE: ELVIS PRESLEY COVER EDITION – SUMMER 2023
A new documentary Reinventing Elvis: The '68 Comeback views the Elvis’ Comeback Special via Steve Binder’s lens. Goldmine goes in-depth with Binder about the making of the documentary and his opinion on state of the Elvis Presley's legacy.
Also in this issue:
• Jethro Tull continue to be vibrant, releasing the wonderful album RökFlöte
• The Kinks’ celebration of their songs strives with latest collection, The Journey
• The Damned put out a damned good record in Darkadelic
• The Four Seasons drop the Ultimate Collection box set
• Going behind the iron curtain with Blood, Sweat & Tears
• Billy Squier still cares about the state of rock and roll
• Peter Case picks 10 albums that changed his life
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.