EXPECTED TO SHIP NOVEMBER 2022
GOLDMINE MAGAZINE: CREEDENCE CLEARWATER REVIVAL COVER EDITION – DEC/JAN 2023
FULL COVERAGE of Creedence Clearwater Revival's latest live release At the Royal Albert Hall
The surviving members of CCR — John Fogerty, Doug Clifford and Stu Cook — are interviewed about the band's onstage excellence during the pinnacle of their career. Clifford even gives his Top 5 CCR songs! Also, a selected album discography.
Other features in the issue:
• The Beatles mega-reissue of Revolver Remixed and reloaded, Revolver is back! Interviews with Giles Martin, Klaus Voormann and others about what many believe is The Beatles best album, and the perfection of its 2022 reissue.
• Allman Brothers Band historian, archivist and curator covers everything about the latest historical ABB concert releases. Plus, an interview with Devon Allman about the upcoming Allman Family Revival
• Tedeschi Trucks Band are interviewed about the powerhouse output of multiple EPs
• Grateful Dead, Live in Madison Square Garden, and the band's greatest recorded shows
• Pink Floyd's Animals brilliance gets explained by drummer Nick Mason
• The Smithereens 'lost music' to released anew
• Elton John at 75 book excerpt
• Record Store Recon: Culture Clash of Toledo, OH
• Rock Hall video era inductees get the flip-side treatment
• Friday Music's 20-year dedication to vinyl records
• 10 albums That Changed My Life: Jack Casady
• Reviews, Indie Spotlight and more!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.