GOLDMINE MAGAZINE: EAGLES – FALL 2023 ALT COVER w/ HAND-NUMBERED SLIPCASE & TWO (2) 8"x10" GROUP PHOTO PRINTS BY HENRY DILTZ
SHIPPING SEPTEMBER 2023
Goldmine’s limited Collector's Edition of the FALL 2023 issue has an alternate EAGLES cover (a vintage group shot by Henry Diltz), a numbered slipcase and two (2) numbered 8"x10" group photo prints of the Eagles (more stunning photographs by Henry Diltz).
An absolute must-have for EAGLES fans!
This Collector's Edition issue bundle is limited to 200 copies.
IN THE ISSUE:
If it is "The Long Goodbye" for the EAGLES then we had to take a look at the band's most valuable and distinctive vinyl, and where it stands in today's marketplace. With quite a few surprises! Goldmine also looks at the band's commitment to audiophile vinyl and the history (and ranking) of their studio recordings.
Plus, as an In Memoriam, we are giving Eagles fans a full archival interview with the late Randy Meisner. The bassist/singer shared quite a bit in a sit-down talk.
FEATURES / INTERVIEWS
• A BILLY GIBBONS-LED ZZ TOP NEVER LETS UP ON THE GAS
• LYNYRD SKYNYRD CELEBRATE THEIR HARD-EARNED LEGACY
• THE GUESS WHO KEEP THE SPIRIT OF CLASSIC ROCK ALIVE
• SHEL TALMY: AN AMERICAN RECORD PRODUCER WHO PUT HIS STAMP ON BRITISH ROCK
• NORTHERN SOUL IS A STRONG GENRE FOR RECORD COLLECTORS
• MOBY GRAPE’S PETER LEWIS PICKS THE 10 ALBUMS THAT CHANGED HIS LIFE
• BOOK EXCERPT: THE WHO & QUADROPHENIA
• SPIN CYCLE: THE BEST OF THE LAST YEAR (SO FAR)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.