GOLDMINE MAGAZINE: LYNYRD SKYNYRD – FALL 2023 ALT COVER w/ HAND-NUMBERED SLIPCASE & 8"x 8" ALBUM COVER ART BY THE ARTIST, IOANNIS
Goldmine’s limited Collector's Edition of the FALL 2023 issue has an alternate LYNYRD SKYNYRD cover (the Then & Now album cover art by Ioannis), a numbered slipcase and a numbered HIGH QUALITY archival 8”x 8" print of Lynyrd Skynyrd's Twenty album cover art, hand-singed by the artists, Ioannis.
An absolute must-have for LYNYRD SKYNYRD fans!
This Collector's Edition issue bundle is limited to 200 copies.
IN THE ISSUE:
LYNYRD SKYNYRD celebrate their hard-earned legacy by closing a summer tour with ZZ Top and releasing a career-spanning box set called Fyfty. Singer Johnny Van Zant and guitarist Rickey Medlocke go over their current status and vision for the future.
"We’ll be out rocking into 2024; we’ll be honoring [guitarist Gary Rossington] and the others who have passed on." — Lynyrd Skynyrd vocalist, Johnny Van Zant
• EAGLES' MOST VALUABLE AND DISTINCTIVE VINYL; PLUS, AS AN IN MEMORIAM, A FULL ARCHIVAL INTERVIEW WITH THE LATE RANDY MEISNER
• A BILLY GIBBONS-LED ZZ TOP NEVER LETS UP ON THE GAS
• THE GUESS WHO KEEP THE SPIRIT OF CLASSIC ROCK ALIVE
• SHEL TALMY: AN AMERICAN RECORD PRODUCER WHO PUT HIS STAMP ON BRITISH ROCK
• NORTHERN SOUL IS A STRONG GENRE FOR RECORD COLLECTORS
• MOBY GRAPE’S PETER LEWIS PICKS THE 10 ALBUMS THAT CHANGED HIS LIFE
• BOOK EXCERPT: THE WHO & QUADROPHENIA
• SPIN CYCLE: THE BEST OF THE LAST YEAR (SO FAR)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.