GOLDMINE MAGAZINE: ERNIE CEFALU COVER EDITION – FEB/MAR 2023 ULTIMATE BUNDLE W/5 HAND-SIGNED/NUMBERED ERNIE CEFALU ART PRINTS
COVER FEATURE —
ROCK MUSIC ART DESIGNER ERNIE CEFALU: "SERVING GREAT ROCK AND ROLL ART"
What would the history of rock and roll be without the artwork produced by Ernie Cefalu? For starters, this was a rock and roll designer who produced iconic album covers for Alice Cooper, Aerosmith, Lou Reed and many more! He was also the man behind creating one of the two Rolling Stones tongue logos. Goldmine celebrate's Cefalu’s art with an interview with Cefalu, Alice Cooper Band, Cheech & Chong and others, and career rundown of his rock and roll artwork.
And if that's not enough, we have a new Collector’s Edition bundle of the issue that comes with 5 professional quality 8”x10” art prints hand-picked by Cefalu himself and hand-signed!
All together in this edition is an alternate collage cover designed by Cefalu, a glossy Licorice Pizza slipcover and these 5 collectible art prints:
AEROSMITH ROCKS ART PRINT
ALICE COOPER SCHOOL'S OUT ART PRINT
ALICE COOPER GREATEST HITS ART PRINT
THE DOORS FULL CIRCLE ART PRINT
LOU REED BERLIN ART PRINT
Other features in the Feb/Mar 2023 issue include:
• MARKY RAMONE DISCUSSES LIFE BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE RAMONES
• 50 YEARS OF DAVID BOWIE’S PIN-UPS
• THE BEACH BOYS IN THE EARLY 1970s
• 10 rare surf rock mini-slabs
• The Animals' drummer, co-founder John Steel
• 10 Albums That Changed My Life: Paul Weller and Leah Weller
• Where Are They Now: Sons of Adam
• Now We're 64: Beatles columnist John "Jay Jay" French says goodbye
• Ronnie Hawkins archived interview
• Reviews, Indie Spotlight, In Memoriam, Record Store Recon and more!
This Collector's Edition issue bundle is a specialized limited edition. So order yours today!
Plus, we’ll throw in one-year of digital access to Goldmine Magazine (starting with the next issue).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.