GOLDMINE MAGAZINE, OCTOBER 2021 ISSUE, FEATURING GEORGE HARRISON
To coincide with the release of the 50th Anniversary editions of George Harrison's All Things Must Pass, Goldmine interviewed executive producer Dhani Harrison (George's son), Grammy Award-winning mixer/engineer Paul Hicks, engineer Ken Scott, drummer Alan White, Beatles sideman Klaus Voormann, keyboardists Bobby Whitlock and Gary Wright, orchestrator John Barham, guitarists Dave Mason, Peter Frampton and Joey Molland about the making of the original album and, ultimately, its remixed reissue. A lot of historic tidbits and firsthand accounts, like famed producer Phil Spector's overbearing presence over (and under) the recording console, and the other Beatles visiting while recording was in progress.
Full length interviews:
• Queen guitarist Brian May
• Guitarist John McLaughlin
• Chicago band members relive 1971
• Essential Albums from 1971
• Where Are They Now: Melanie
• Where Are They Now: Walter Egan
• The modest beginning of R.E.M.
• Now We're 64 by John "Jay Jay" French: How The Beatles' breakup led to the Golden Age of Classic Rock
• 10 Albums That Changed My Life : Sharleen Spiteri of Texas
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.